Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Shopping: Anthropologie & Charlotte Russe

 Such an amazing shopping day! Started the morning at my favorite store on earth, Anthropologie and discovered that their theme changed again, for Autumn! The theme is now Cafe ! It reminded me of a rustic Parisian cafe - so lovely. They had a whole new collection of tea cups and aprons - two of my favorite items to buy from there, I collect them both! I actually had a surprise interview with their hiring manager as well - so I could possibly WORK there! Magical. So magical.
My favorite of the new aprons ! Such delicate and intricate detailing on the bodice - beautiful.
Tea Set!! In love

Afterwards, I stopped at Charlotte Russe, my other favorite store! I worked there until a few months ago - my favorite job that I have ever had. I loved all of the people I worked with so much, and I just adore the store - all of our clothes and accessories are so on-point with all of the latest fashion trends. Right now it was basically collar frenzy in there - which equals Taylor HEAVEN, (see this blog post)! In the video I show all of the things I bought and their details. I absolutely LOVED catching up with my co-workers!! And absolutely obsessed with my new whimsical additions to my wardrobe.

COULD THEY HAVE PICKED A WORSE THUMBNAIL THOUGH. Omg.

2 comments:

  1. That dress is so pretty!! I hope you've got the job!

    X Saskia
    http://formerparades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete