Friday, July 27, 2012

{Friday Favorites}

Who inspired me to start this blog was none other than Lauren Conrad - I am completely in love with her blog and check it almost everyday, and am always so enamored with how lovely everything is and discover so many new things from it. {She also inspired me to use "}" instead of ")".. so much prettier! Genius haha} I related to her and thought, how fun would it be so start a blog full of things that I think are wonderful too, and share with others! One of my favorite features of Lauren's blog is her Friday Favorites - she shares a few of her favorite finds and discoveries of the week. My favorite things change SO quickly - I am constantly finding new inspiration from anything and everywhere. So I thought I would use her concept, and share my favorite inspirations week by week.


favorite Pre-Fall look
Alice + Olivia. Black tights with boots? YES please. And the shorts. Obsessed.


favorite quote
Dreams are like stars, you may touch them, but if you follow them, they will lead you to your destiny. -liam payne



favorite aesthetic
Dior's Haute Couture Autumn-Winter 2012 set was decorated with 1 million flowers - nothing short of incredible and amazing. Magical


favorite reminder


favorite accessory

Nude-Silver Sequin scarf



favorite giggle

4 comments:

  1. Such a lovely blog and inspiring post.
    Wish you all the best
    xoxo

    http://ruedetreschic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this post!


    http://noraliaayu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete