Monday, July 23, 2012

LC Lauren Conrad

A few of my favorite finds from Lauren Conrad's "LC Lauren Conrad" line at Kohl's - I just think her line is absolutely brilliant! She has a way of taking elegant/classy looks and adding cute little details to make them trendy and chic. Scallops at interesting angles, ruffles, lace, and my favorite of her details, a collar with beaded BOW TIE. Needless to say, absolutely OBSESSED.

This is the first video blog I have made..so be nice ! Haha I am learning ;)

2 comments:

  1. I loved the video!! Great post! I love Lauren Conrad so much! :)

    p.s. feel free to check out my fashion blog too,
    if you have time! :)

    Much love,
    The Cabinet Of Fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much x ! I looked at your blog, so cute (: Followed x

      Delete