Thursday, July 26, 2012

Christmas In July }




I don't know about you.. but I have Christmas fever already. My boss keeps a stash of peppermints in a box at work, and I constantly find myself  eating my body weight in these peppermints .. I go into Christmas mode, singing Justin Bieber Christmas songs and every time I walk out the door, I'm almost surprised that it's hot. When I look out the window it seems like it should be cold! Every. single. time. ! I bet I am not the only one who is excited to wear soft sweaters, button-down peacoats ,sequined scarves & trendy tights again!


LAST CHRISTMAS fashion finds



TopShop's Christmas campaign last year.. excited to see what they will have up their sleeve this year.


Over-the-Knee textured socks. So chic.


I found this recipe on Pinterest the other day. Must Try X

No comments:

Post a Comment