Saturday, August 11, 2012

Friday Favorites {although it is saturday}

On account of having an extremely stressful & intensely trialsome couple weeks.. I have not been able to update as often as I usually do. One thing that is so important, for myself, to remember is that no matter what is happening in this world - God is ALWAYS right there and there is always something to smile about. I know tonight is Saturday and I am a day late, but my Friday Favorites are my favorite thing to post about.. here are a few of the things that made me smile, despite the rain.


favorite idea

White Pumpkin dressed with decorative panty hose ! So creative, classy and beautiful.


 
favorite Elie Saab

(Of the moment - favorite is always changing !) Haute Couture Fall 2011- Darkly Enchanting.


favorite lesson

Be patient with people. Be understanding, even if you don't understand.


favorite prospect!!

August 13th at 7:00 p.m. (my FAVORITE numbers !!) Taylor's live chat where she will announce details of her new album , and possibly perform her first single :)) The picture is from her live chat that she did two years ago for Speak Now. Have been WAITING for this ! Literally is going to be the sunshine of my month. So Excited. So Excited.


favorite detailing

Temperly London backstage 2012. Obsessed with the creams, whites and golds. The styling of the dainty intricate couture gowns with the chunky furs.. BRILLIANT.


 
favorite pick-me-up/smile


 

Every dumb thing he says/does LOL. I love him so much and he never fails to make me smile.






1 comment:

  1. pumpkin looks really cool!!!
    http://she-is-the-1.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete